"Our teaching must answer the mental needs
of the child, never dictate them."
Our goals are to do the following:
- Stimulate the growth of the child;
- Provide a warm and accepting environment in which each child feels secure, respected and loved;
- Provide an enriched, stimulating environment with safe limits within which the child is an active explorer;
- Encourage the child to become self-directed;
- Provide a framework of discipline through which a child can develop self-discipline and personal strength;
- Develop creativity and a positive self-image;
- Provide a cross-cultural environment in which the foundations of global peace may be laid.
School terms are as per Cape Education Department.
School hours: 8.30am - 12.30pm
Aftercare hours: 12.30pm - 6pm
Holiday care closes for four weeks over Christmas, New Year and Public Holidays.